Division of Student Affairs Adult Student Scholarship
The Division of Student Affairs Adult Student Scholarship provides adult students at Iowa State $1000 for the academic year. This scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years.
- Undergraduate student status -- full or part-time
- Must be 25 years or older
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
- Complete all 4 sections of the application form: general information, essay, references, and application agreement.
- First preference shall will be given to single mothers
- Second preference shall be given to applicants who demonstrate high financial need, as determined by the awarding authority