Lee Hadley Scholarship
The Lee Hadley Scholarship was created to honor Lee Hadley, a positive force in the lives of students and in the English Department at Iowa State University for 26 years! This $1,000-$1,500 scholarship can be renewed upon selection committee approval for four years as the student maintains full-time enrollment and satisfactory progress towards earning their degree. The Lee Hadley Scholarship was also created to motivate and reward adult students striving to reach their dreams!
- Iowa resident
- Financial Need, as determined by the funding authority
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
- Full-time undergraduate student
- Single Parent
- Non-traditional student (23 years and older)
- Complete all 4 sections of the application form: general information, essay, references, and application agreement.
Preference will be given to applicants in the following order:
- Any major with a creative writing component and/or are
- Minority student, as defined by the University policy and/or are
- First-generation college student, as determined by the administering authority